Sunday, May 17, 2009

Free Halloween Cross Stitch Design

My husband decided the other night that he wanted to design a cross stitch pattern. He thought !about it for a while and decided on a Halloween Ornie! It is a really simple but cute design. I do ask that if you take this design and use it that you email me your finish! I think that it would be great to see everyone's finished product and would love to see how some of you magnificent finishers finish it! So you can email your finish to the email provided in my profile!

And of course I had to stitch it but I have not finish finished it yet!

You should be able to click on the pattern to make it larger!
I have made my weekly regular update as well, it is below this post!

Have a great week!
Happy Stitching,
Cindy Mae

9 comments:

Karen said...

Cute design.

Cindy F. said...

Ah cute!! Good job to your dh!!

Sandy said...

Very cute design, he did good.

Mylene said...

That's a cute design!

Meari said...

What an adventurous DH! Looking forward to seeing what people send in. :)

Andrea said...

That's just too cute!

Angela said...

Cute design, wonderful idea :)

Janet C said...

Well done to your DH. Design is so cute!

Ranae said...

Cute!!
Your hubby did a great job.