Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gift's a Coming and a Going!

I received my Lizzie Kate Christmas exchange package today from Lei and just simply love it!  She stitch and finished an adorable pillow for me and sent along a gorgeous little picture frame Christmas ornament as well.  I just have to figure out what pic to put in it and then hand it on the tree!  Look, see what I got:
She also received the exchange that I sent her this last week as well and this is what I sent her.
I also sent out an unexpected surprise gift to my dear friend Lisa this last week.  I know many of you have seen it already but I gotta share it on my own blog too!
Now  if you know Lisa, you know that the design I picked and stitched for the pillow is perfect for her and her family.  Both her boys play hockey and their lives pretty much revolve around hockey!  When I seen that design I knew that I had to stitch it for her and her family.  The other design is perfect for her and me.  Lisa and I have never met in person but we have become such wonderful long distance friends through the blogging and stitching world.  We first met when I was looking for someone to stitch up models of my designs and she offered to help. She helped me a lot when I was first starting my stitching business.  My life has been blessed very much by having Lisa in my life!

Also, I have stitched a thank you card for my sister in law.  While they were here for Thanksgiving I hinted (very loudly) that I would love for her to crochet a set of finger-less gloves for me to wear while I stitch and work because my hands get so very cold and hurt  because of it.  Soooo, she took the hint and made me some!  I forgot to take a pic of them to post today but will add a pic of them in my next post but I did  take a pic of the thank you card I made her.
Well, I guess this is about all the update I have for now.  I will post another one in a couple days with some of my current stitching updates!

post signature

1 comment:

L.O. said...

I am so glad that you like the pillow that I sent. I wanted to thank you again for the lovely ornament you sent and for the wonderful patterns. I can't wait to stitch them. Have a great weekend!