Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Almost Gone

Can not believe this year is going to be over in just a little more than 24 hours!  It has gone by so quickly.  I always heard the older you get the faster time goes and each year it proves to be more true.  I am one of those people who is not ashamed to share my age but the other day I got to thinking about how old I am and thought wow, I am gonna be 35 in 2012 . . . then I got to thinking and had to count it up and figured out that I will actually be 36!  LOL  Now, that is sad!

Well I have 2 more finishes for this year and don't anticipate another one this year so thought I would share and make my last post of this year!  So here they are.  They are both freebies and I just love them both.  
"He is Risen" can be found HERE all the way at the bottom of the page!  I have been working on this one for a while and decided the other day that I had to finish it before I would allow my self to start another one . . .so since I was itching to start a new one, I got it done!  LOL

Now this next one I just found the other day and feel in love with it.  Not only do I love lighthouses, I also love patterns that include Bible verses so I had to stitch it up.  Yo can find the pattern for it HERE just scroll down a bit!  I just love the way it came out and can not wait to finish it but just not sure how I am going to finish it yet.
So, here is my Stitching / Faith Wall at the end of 2011.  Of course I have other cross stitch things displayed all over the place but very happy with the way my wall is filling in!
Well I guess that is about it for this time!  I hope that each and every one of you have a wonderful New Year and if you are going to be out and about celebrating . . . STAY SAFE!!!

post signature

9 comments:

Nima said...

Happy New year Cindy...so nice to ee your stitching/faith wall

Shari said...

I love both finishes & my printer is going as I type! Happy New Year!

Mandy said...

Cindy....I love it! They are both beautiful and I love your wall! You sure know how to inspire me to get my projects in gear!!! Can't wait to see what you have up next! *Mandy *

Mandy said...

Cindy....I love it! They are both beautiful and I love your wall! You sure know how to inspire me to get my projects in gear!!! Can't wait to see what you have up next! *Mandy *

Mandy said...

Cindy....I love it! They are both beautiful and I love your wall! You sure know how to inspire me to get my projects in gear!!! Can't wait to see what you have up next! *Mandy *

CalamityJr said...

What a beautiful way to end this year's stitching. May your new year be happy, healthy, and blessed!

Rachel S-H said...

Very pretty finishes! You did a great job!

Joysze said...

Congrats on the fnishes, CindyMae. They're beautiful. I love seeing your stitching/faith wall. :D

Happy New Year!

Maggee said...

Thanks for sharing those patterns! I like your 'Faith Wall'-- was a very unique idea! Not now, of course--we are all going to steal the idea! :) Hugs!