Friday, June 19, 2009

Cross Stitch Designing is moving right along!

Hello everyone! After my son and my mother in law ( I am her main care taker) being sick as well as a few other things this past week, I feel so out of touch!!! I am still working on getting caught up on my blog reading and I am making a dent in it but then all start updating and the dent has been repaired! LOL, just kidding I love all the updates! The more you update, the more I feel I get to know you all! I just love blogging!

So anyway, I have been stitching like crazy on my models for my upcoming release on my designs! I was going to start with 5 but have bumped it up to 7 to open my online shop. I have 3 models complete and a friend of mine, Dottie is helping me out and has 2 complete. With the my first designs there will be a Series introduced. This series will be things to stitch for gifts and exchanges and things like that. I am still thinking of a good name for the series. Each series will have 3 or 4 designs. Any idea on a name for the series? I had thought about "Gifties, Series ?" but not sure how that sounds! Many will be happy to hear that there will also be two Halloween designs among other things!

I have been trying to figure out if I have a particular style or certain things that I like to create, but I don't think that I really do. Not sure if that is a bad thing or not. I mean my designs are all simple and easy stitch, so I guess that counts. LOL

Ok, I am chattery and guess I better stop but before I do, DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY!!! I am going to do the drawing on the 23rd! So make sure and sign up if you have not already done so! Also make sure and mention it on your blog for a second entry. Many of you have got that second entry already but feel free to continue to spread the word! The more entries the better!!!

If you are still with me after all that rambling, I thank you very much! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Happy Stitching,
Cindy Mae

7 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Hmmm...what about "Stitches from the Heart" or "Gifts in my Stitches" as your gift series. I can play with words all day long! My Mom is particulary good with it :)
Hope your series and models are stitched and made up lickety split! Good Luck :)

Siobhán said...

Best of luck with the designing!

Lisa said...

"Complete from Me"...with a fancy capital C & M (the initials of CindyMae). If the idea is to use (or suggest that the stitcher use)it is a gift or for an exchange, you can package them with a mailing envelope enclosed...or even inside a mailing envelope. Maybe there are some fun designer mailing packages that match the design you made?

Nurazimah said...

hi cindy, Thanks for your respond...
sorry you can understand my language at all...
my english is not so good....thanks at all...

Meari said...

I hope both your DS and MIL are on the mend now. Good luck on the release of your series.

Carla said...

Can't wait to see your new designs :)

Deborah said...

I need to catch up with you.
Designing now? Wonderful
Love and Hugs!!
Deborah