Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Birthday Cards and More!

Wow, it has been a bit since I have posted on my blog but I have a good update for you!  I have a couple finishes and WIP and a lot of birthday cards to show off.  I am a part of a birthday card exchange through facebook that I am really really enjoying!  We must stitch each other a card and include some thread with it.  I loved each of my cards and really love stitching and giving them as well!

So here is the lot of my cards with a few missing that are running late.  
If you would like to see each card and the thread that came with it, you can go HERE and take a look at my facebook album!

I have a couple finishes to show as well.  Just love them Lizzie Kate designs and finally stitched this one up that has been in my to do list forever!  lol
You all remember my brother, Bruce who passed away in October . . .well  I finally found the perfect little pattern to stitch in memory of him.  I am going to be stitching my other 2 brothers and my mother one of these with his name and everything on it.  Thinking of finishing them in little ornies that can hang on a door knob or even on the Christmas tree.  Anyway, he was a Harley man and so this pattern is perfect . . . even the same color of bike he had when he passed away!
Now my work in progress . . . I actually won the pattern to this from a giveaway on Facebook and could not wait to start stitching it up!
I just love the way it is looking and hope to finish it in the next week or so. 

I have not had as much time to stitch  lately as usual because I have been busy with work and stuff.  But I enjoy every little minute I do get.

Well I hope you are all doing well and hopefully it won't be so long until my next update!

post signature

5 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

Beautiful cards and things you have been working on. The ornament for your brother is a fantastic way to remember him.

kate n said...

Great cards and what a lovely way to commemorate your brother.

Valentina said...

The Lizzie Kate is on my to do list too! I think this is a must stitch for every cross stitcher.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

beautiful stitching. That ornament is a lovely reminder of your brother.

Leeland said...

Your moto ornament is a great tribute to your brother.
Love the horse!
The cards are so neat! Bravo!