Sunday, July 10, 2011

Been Stitching and It Feels Great!

I have been stitching quite a bit the last couple days . . a lot more than I have done at once in the past year or more! It has been wonderful. I have had NO pain in my elbow or hands and I am so pleased about it! I just pray it continues!

So, I am stitching this to make a pillow for my great nephew, Jayden. I am close to finished stitching but not sure when I will get to finish it into a pillow.
My big baby, Romo thinks, he needed to sneak into the pic too! lol

Oh and I am going through some of my patterns and will be having a give-a-way soon, so keep and eye out for that. 

until next time . . .

post signature

4 comments:

Karen said...

Glad to see you back Cindy Mae and stitching!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Stitching looks beautiful!

Romo looks like a sweetheart.

Lisa said...

I was so excited to see that you are stitching again. It looks beautiful! Excited to see you posting too. Hope all is well with you and the family. Love the article in Gift of Stitching :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

I bet that does feel great! Keep stitching your WIP looks great!