Thursday, January 8, 2009

Britty Kitty III - #2 Finished!

I finished my second for the year! I have really enjoyed these Britty Kitty designs. I was really excited tonight because as I was going through some of my patterns I found another Britty Kitty chart that I did not even know I had! LOL Anyway, I have decided that I am going to hold off on starting the next kitty though. As I was going through my stash I found a pattern that I want to do just for me and just for fun! I might actually make a little travel stitching case out of it. I was looking at needle books today and come up with an idea. Basically I am going to make a large needle case that will have pockets in it for my scissors and threads. So it will then become a travel stitching case! I will have a pic of the pattern that I will start tomorrow probably. Ok, so here is the finish!

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

That's so cute!

Karen said...

That is so cute and I love the kitty's face. Kudos on your finish.

Lennu said...

That's cute! I like these kitties too :) Congratulations!